Registration for the 2019-2020 Marching Band is currently closed. Please direct all questions to Mr. Britcher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explanation of Forms to be Submitted
- Registration Form – Please complete all fields on this form. Please print clearly as the information is used to establish the student’s CHARMS account and to ensure student and parents/guardians receive all electronic correspondence related to band.
- Band Booster Membership Donation Form – All band families are members of the Band Support Organization (BSO). Please consider upgrading your membership by making a tax-deductible donation (receipts provided upon request) to help offset the expenses of a band program of the caliber of ours. All upgraded members will be listed in our winter and spring band concert programs. If you are interested in the added benefits of a business sponsorship, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
- Parent Interest Survey Form – We need you! Please indicate your areas of interest and expertise on the Parent Interest Form. We appreciate any time you have to keep our Bobcats marching to success. Our motto – Many hands make light work!
- Marching Band Policy – This page outlines the policies, procedures, and expectations for participation in the Marching Bobcats. Please sign the band contract and return with registration documents. Retain the policy for your reference. This contract requires both initials and signatures of both student and parent, acknowledging understanding of the contents of the Marching Band Policy.
- Blue Emergency Card -These cards are kept on hand during band camp and carried to competitions and on trips for use during emergencies. A Blue Emergency Card MUST be on file in order to participate in any band activities, including band camp. The tetanus shot portion must be filled out with a month and year.